Pest Control Perth
#1 Effective Treatments for Insects and Rodents
Dealing with pests like ants, cockroaches, spiders, and rodents can be frustrating. They can get into your home and cause damage or spread disease. Termites can destroy wood in your home. Rodents can chew on wires and contaminate surfaces. Cockroaches and ants get into food and can make you sick. Professional pest control services keep your home clean and prevent damage to property.
Our company has been providing safe, effective pest solutions in Perth for over 10 years. We get rid of unwanted critters in homes and businesses using safe and effective methods. Our expert team is trained to find invasive bugs and insects and get rid of them properly. We’ll also provide expert advice on prevention to pest-proof your home and prevent future infestations. We want to help residents feel comfortable in their homes and workplaces.
Contact us today to learn more about our effective solutions.
Doing regular pest management keeps these creepy crawlies out of your home for good. It protects your family’s health and gives you peace of mind.
Call 08 6800 8044 now to book a service.
Our Pest Control Process
- Inspection – Technicians will check inside and outside residential and commercial properties to locate nests, hiding spots, entry points and levels of infestation.
- Treatment – Use customised treatment methods to eliminate and prevent specific invaders.
- Follow-Up – Schedule follow-up visits after service to evaluate results. Re-apply solutions if needed.
Benefits of Professional Pest Management
- Eliminates pests from your home using proven methods.
- Prevents structural damage.
- Stops the spread of diseases through food contamination or bites.
- Reduces allergies from cockroaches and stings and bites.
- Gives you peace of mind knowing your home is free of bugs.
There are minimal risks if products are used correctly. We’re trained to safely apply pesticides.
Signs You Need Service
- Visible ants, cockroaches, spiders, mice, or termites
- Termite shelter tubes along walls or foundations
- Bugs infesting pantry or crawling on countertops
- Pet irritation from ticks or fleas
- Unexplained bites, rashes, or illnesses
- Wood damage like holes, hollow sounding, sagging
- Cracks or holes that allow entry
Taking action at the first signs prevents more severe pest infestations.
Types of Common Pests We Treat
Our licensed technicians effectively treat these critters at competitive prices:
- Fleas & ticks
- Pantry bugs and more
We offer a wide range of professional services:
- General pest control – Treat common household pests.
- Termite treatment – Termite inspections, treatments, and barriers to eliminate destructive white ants. And prevent future infestations.
- Rodent control – Remove mice, rats, squirrels, and other rodents. Use exclusion, traps, baiting, and clean up droppings.
- Mosquito treatments – Mist outdoor areas and apply residual sprays.
- Bed bug treatments – Use steamers, sprays, and concentrated solutions. This is to eliminate bed bugs from mattresses, furniture, and bedding.
- Stinging insect removal – Safely remove hives and nests of wasps, hornets, yellowjackets and bees. Then apply pesticides.
- Bird and bat exclusion – Remove birds and bats from attics, eaves, and chimneys. Apply treatments to keep them out.
Get Pest Relief Today!
Insects and rodents won’t go away on their own. Protect your home and family from these invaders.
Take advantage of our eco-friendly products and quality services for your home.